First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 3, 2020

Quarantine Day 16

Yesterday I cook fish head curry and ate a lot of leftovers for lunch. Yesterday it was a mundane day and it rained a lot in the evening.

So it's official. 2020 is official cancel. Everything is closed and everything is getting delayed. Which is a good thing because the total cases has now reach 1 million people and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I don't think we are going to end it in June. It is going to take a while. In order to get rid of the pandemic everyone should stay at home.

I'm getting tired and worried for the future. But really just try to make the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment