First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Hundred-Foot Journey

They skip the best part of the movie

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/10479219/p10...

What is it about?
An indian family moves to France to start a new life and finds home in the most unexpected place.

The Good
The story is compelling
When they show the food it looks delicious

The Bad
I thought it was a food movie but they don't cook that much food
It started of as a food movie and then it moved into something different
It's like two different movies into one

The Ugly 
The ending sucks...

After Credits: No

Verdict: This movie can be avoided. If you like movies about food. This is not the one for you

No comments:

Post a Comment