First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Quarantine Day 44

Yesterday I didn't cook. I did however groceries for my in laws. In return they gave us butter prawn, soy sauce beef and fried chicken. Which was so yummy

So today I want to talk about 3 things. Usually I have just a small blurb but today I have a lot on my mind

1) Today is labour day so its a holiday. This 3 days the government is allowing interstate travel for everyone to go back home. They are doing it in stages so hopefully everyone can get home in time. The thing is that I can already predict this will cause a congestion no only on the highway but all the shopping malls on the days. No idea if they can practice social distancing. But the good news is that the grocery shops are practicing small amounts of people coming in the shops.

2) The government last month announce that everyone with hire purchase loans can differ for 6 months. But yesterday the banks announce that you either differ for 6 months only to pay the lump sum on the 7th month or add 6 months extra on your current loan but at a newer rate on the 6th month. Both are crappy deals and really it doesn't help anyone at all. A lot of people are not getting paid and to add more on their monthly commitment is going to kill them

3) When will the lockdown be over? I hope even after there will be still lockdown in place. There are some country which ease down on their lockdown restrictions see an uptick in infections in a week (ie Singapore, Germany). I think this is really the new norm and its going to be a while until things really gets back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment