First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Paddington

This movie is a delight. Finally got a chance to see it

contentserver.com.au/assets/603772_p10569889_p_...

What is it about?
A bear travel to London to find a new family

The good
This is a feel good movie with a lot of message in it
The comedic effect and writing is spot on
Nicole Kidman plays a great antagonist

The Bad
Nothing much. It's a great movie

The Ugly
London is not this clean. Everything looks so cheerful

After Credits: No

Verdict: One of the most enjoyable movie that I've watch. Can't wait for sequel. (Next on review) 

No comments:

Post a Comment