First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Quarantine Day 36

Yesterday we ate some KFC and for dinner we just cook the leftovers.

We have less cases today than yesterday. This is good but we are not out of the woods yet. The word is Singapore just  had 10000 cases in less than a week. This is due to their foreign workers. My wife just heard that even if the government reopen the country. The chances of her university to open again is highly unlikely. This goes for the schools as well. The new normal is depressing but I am trying to make the best of it. Tomorrow also will be the first day of Ramadan. So fasting will start in this global pandemic. This is really a weird year.

No comments:

Post a Comment