First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 3, 2020

Black Mesa

Tried this game again. Still I couldn't get through it.

Genre: FPS
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2020
Factory Sealed Ep: 201

Black Mesa Screenshots for Windows - MobyGames

Gorgeous Black Mesa Fan Remake Of Half-Life Finally Hits Version ...

What is it about?
It's the original Half-Life remake with modern graphics, improve AI and features

What I liked?
The gameplay is fast and fluid.
Graphical improvements looks superb but there are some issues to that (I'll get to that below)
The game is design to be very seamless. There is no end.
The NPC's provide with a lot of backstory and help during the game
Everything is in engine which is very rare for a game

What I didn't liked?
This game doesn't have a waypoint. So you'll spend your time getting lost in the map
Due to the increase in graphics. The lighting means everything is so dark.
The game is just not fun. I can't seem to be enjoying myself. Ammo seems hard to find and I keep emptying the clip

Status: Played till chapter 12 and then I'm considered done

Fun Factor: This game is practically fun like during it's time. Right now it didn;t stand the test of time

No comments:

Post a Comment