First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quarantine Day 42

Yesterday I made roast chicken with roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes. Yummy indeed

What to talk about since it's almost the same thing every day. Some countries such as Spain and Italy has started to open their countries. Business to continue as usual. The problem with this is that until the virus is totally gone. It's going to be worse when people are in public.My wife's company just announce that they will be working from home until december. My mom said that she is not coming here until the foreseeable future. So it's just sucky news all around

No comments:

Post a Comment