First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Batman Gotham by Gaslight

Batman told in the 1880s steam era

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/14591934/p14...

What is it about?
Someone is committing murders throughout Gotham and it up to Batman to find out whom

The Good
Their take on the classic characters. The core is there but everything is stuck in the 1880s.
It will leave you guessing until the very end who is the killer
Art style is clean which it a good in my book

The Bad
Nothing much. Batman is not as powerful as his other comic incarnations. He gets beat up pretty easily
Mutton chops. I think that is a period piece

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: A great batman animation. You can't go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment