First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 1, 2021

Welcome to 2021

So first post of the year on the blog. I am going to write about my mental psyche and how am I feeling in general over the past week. So expect 52 journals with anything in the middle if I deemed necessary. So how do I start this? Like peeling an onion I think we need to examine the layers that is currently in my mind. The pandemic situation doesn’t seem to be slowing down and I don’t know when things can normalise again. I miss my mom but she wouldn’t want me to visit. There are a lot of things I miss but now I am happy that I am healthy and safe. Who knows with a bit of luck... by the end of the year things will look up again. My friends are all doing well. I mean I try to make my appearances and say hi. But I am glad the people that I want to talk to are always there at a moments notice. It sucks that my online friends have more time to me than my physical friends. But they are busy with life and I don’t want to impose. Going deeper in my family it looks like everyday is a challenge with the wife. Depression seriously is a dangerous thing. Trying my best here but I think I’ll take it a day at a time. I can’t do anything to help. Which is always sad. The kids however are doing great H1 wants a skateboard which frankly I am going to give it like 2 months before she gets bored and wants to find something else to occupy her time. But it’s better than nothing since she doesn’t want to exercise. H2 is my clone. So she is always in a cheerful mood. So I am not that worried about her. Lastly myself. I am okay. For once I am happy and content with life. I wish I had the things I yearn but I know that when it happens I’ll be happy. In the meantime is business as usual here. Smile... say yes and just treat everyday as an adventure. Okay... first blog of the year is done... here is to many many posts ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment