First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Year 3 Results

It's been a while since I've written about my memories. So I am going to tell they day that I got my results for my final year 3 exams. I was a smart kid but I didn't study that much during this time. I also played a lot of videogames during this time so I really didn't pay attention to the books. So during my final results out 8 subjects I got all a single letter grade. One might thing that amazing assuming it was 8A's but I got 8 B's. Since I got 8B's I was considered an average student. Not too smart to be acceptable to any boarding or science school and also not too dumb to be kick out of the school. So I stayed at the same school and just continue on. I saw the look on my mom face and she showed me the face of disappointment. I think she felt embarrass since all her friends kids all got an A (or more) in different all subject and she has to content with me. I am okay. But I think it wasn't the wake up call I need

No comments:

Post a Comment