First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

I got a job... hopefully it will last

Well at the title says that. Last month I texted my friend and she said the may have an opening in her company. Fast forward a month later she called me said if I’m interested. It was a translating job but I decided to do it right there and then. I am probably not going to ask for a high salary. More like I want to build a solid relationship with my friend so I can make this my permanent gig. In other news my best friend and I are going to part ways soon. I’m going to be sad but yet I’ll be fine... I’m going to miss them a lot. I know one day we will see each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment