First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

High School Year 3

This is my middle point of high school Where technically I need to concentrate for the final exams which will determine where will my future will be. So I thought... but I think this year was the year that I actually played a lot and didn't take things seriously. I remember that this year that I got a PlayStation. Where everyone is busy studying I was busy playing game after hours mind you (I don't want the family to get angry). But in terms of schools I was doing okay. I mean I have a group of friends. Accepted by everyone and try not to make a big scene. I love to learn and I like all my teachers especially my hot english teacher. I think that was why I was like the best student for english. Just to impress her. 

So during this time my brother was no longer here and I was living alone with cousins or anyone who wants to take care of me. So I am pretty much without supervision at the end of the school year. So final exams come and I think I did well... After a couple of months (the results usually comes at the end of the school year) There are 8 subjects and usually the target for all students is 8A. With 8As the world is your oyster. You practically can go anywhere you want. It all depends on what do you want to do I guess. So when result times come I got 8... Bs... oh boy. Was I sad. Not really. I was a bit disappointed that english I got a B. Probably over confidence that did me. So what can a kid do with 8B. Nothing much. It is a good thing that my current school still wants to accept me. So that is good. So I'll be continuing my year 4 and 5 at the same school.

This is also the time I said goodbye to most of my friends. The ones that got good results are offer to continue their studies far away. So I don't think I'll see them again. Nor that I would hear for them in a later date. It's okay. People come and people go they say. Is the people who makes the most impact on you will stay on forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment