First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 11, 2021

The misadventures of being alone

So my brother was away and mom was with him. So that means I am alone for the duration of my third year. Imagine home alone kids... but I have someone to take care of me. My mom send any of my single cousins who are in their university break to take care of me. But usually they will just cook and then we will have dinner together... that’s all. We rarely hang out together because of our age difference... and I just stay with myself... I did have a bicycle do I did do a lot of travelling... if I wanted to eat something it’s just a cycle away. Mom left me a monthly allowance which is a lot... so I use it on food mostly... not videogames (I should write about that). But living alone does have it challenges... when I’m sick. I had to take myself to the hospital. Mom checked up on me every couple of days... but we didn’t have smart phones back then... so it’s a land line (google that kids). So yeah...today is a short post... but at least I have something to write about 

No comments:

Post a Comment