First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

I’m good...

Well as the title says I’m good... I mean there are always issues but this week proves to me that life is like a scale. Sometimes you go up and sometimes you go down... you just have to pick yourself back up when it happens... 

So cases of covid is getting way to out of hand. And really that’s a worrying thought. I don’t think I am okay sending the girls to school in this conditions. But we need to find them alternative school which cost a lot of money... 😓. Am I stressed. Not that much... really something will come up. They always do. Family is okay. H1 is being a bit ungrateful which is causing me to doubt myself being a dad. I mean I am not a prefect dad but I try.. and yet she seems to think that the world did revolve around money. I mean money is awesome... but money is just a means... I’ve been living with no income for 3 years and yet I feel that my life is just fine. I am not a monk per se but if I don’t have it... I just smile and say it is not my time to have it yet... hopefully I’ll save enough and get it. Which makes me worry that H1 thinks that her parents money is free flowing... I don’t know how to explain this to her without her causing a hissy fit. Wife is okay... basically work and family will get her down (which she is currently is) so I try to be there for her as much as I can... My friends however... they are my rock. I think they keep me sane throughout the day. I get to talk to them and it keeps me calm... as for me... I got a ps5 so I really don’t have anything to say expect I’m getting a ps5 🤣🤣🤣... the thing is I don’t want it. But someone wanted to pay it for me... just as long I wake up early and get it... I’m like sure. But if I didn’t get it... I’ll be like... life has no meaning 🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment