First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Alien Resurrection

This movie is just all over there




















What is it about?
Set like 100 years after the 3rd movie. Ripley is back and now she is a clone or something

The Good
Let's see.. Sigorney Weaver is back I guess. 
The plot is the same at the first movie but they miss the mark a lot. 
The aliens finally are slow enough to be filmed

The Bad
The characters are all one dimensional 
The story tries to be a thriller but it just miss the mark. 
The final scene. I'm like what the heck is that. It looks like doomsday (from Batman v Superman) and alien had a baby. It look like that

The Ugly
Again 200 years in the future and laser guns didn't exist but they have space flights. 

After credit: No

Verdict: The alien movies are getting lower and lower quality

No comments:

Post a Comment