First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Things that happen in January

Family 
• Dad in law did his birthday at the orchard. That was nice (Jan 2) 
• My mom is now a honorary professor for life (Jan 10) 
• H1 can ride a bicycle (Jan 31)

Friends 
• One of my friends wants to commission a couple of paintings from H1
• Polo is back on with my friend from Michigan 
• My best friend is having a lot of misadventures which I am glad to participate. Virtually of course 
• Met my best friend physically. It was awesome (9 Jan) 
• My best friend who is working in Korea. His mom got covid (Jan 10)
• Said goodbye and I think this is it to my best friend (Jan 21) 
• Me and my best friend said hello again. We can’t lose this friendship (Jan 21)

Me
• I woke up at 6 to get in line for a ps5 and I was 27/30 which I was super ecstatic. (Jan 8) 
• I got a job. Freelance doing translating for my high school friend (Jan 14)
• I got my ps5 and it’s awesome (Jan 15) 
• I got my new 4K monitor (Jan 25) 
• I did my first 5km run in a long long time (Jan 30) 

Everything else 
• 2 weeks lockdown with military and police roadblocks starting from Jan 13 
• Welcome a new president in the United States 
• Highest cases this month 5725 (Jan 30)

Series finished 
- Bodyguard (Meh) 
- Mindhunter Season 1 (The story is good by the drama between it is boring and the pacing is rather slow) 
- Star Trek Voyager Season 5 (best season so far in the series) 
- Mindhunter Season 2 (better than season one. But there are a lot of unanswered questions and season 3 won’t be happening) 
- The Undoing (it’s a thriller but after you find out who did it. It’s no longer satisfying) 
- Animaniacs (not sure. Mixed bag I guess. There are some great episodes but some are not. Pinky and the brain is here and sometimes funny) 

No comments:

Post a Comment