First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 4)

 Jan 22 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

So today I spend a lot of time talking to my best friend. During the dah I cooked some lamb and made some instant noodles for myself. Spend the day playing a lot of Spider-Man. In the evening watch some 9-1-1 and the third episode of wandavision. The story is getting interesting and yet I still don’t know what is it about. 


Jan 23 πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Awesome day today. Spend the whole day playing my ps5. Exercising alone and with my best friend and watching half a movie (she was sleepy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…). Had McDonald’s for lunch and made noodles for dinner. Overall it was a good lazy Saturday. 


In other news 

• Larry King died at 87. 


Jan 24

Did nothing much yesterday again. Just hanging out with my best friend. Did laundry. Made some tandoori chicken with some potato egg salad which was delicious. Played a lot of Spider-Man again. I think I am addicted to this game 


Jan 25 😊πŸ₯°

Today I went to do some groceries but there were like too many people waiting in line. So I just went to another supermarket to did a minimal shopping list. My new monitor just arrived and I didn't know how to install the base. It took me 20 minutes to figure it out. What a klutz. My best friend is having some financial problems (well she thinks that) but I think she just needs to manage it correctly. My oldest wants to start dieting at night so I am happy to oblige 


Jan 26 πŸ™‚πŸ˜­

I think yesterday started of fine. I didn’t have to cook. So that was good. So played a lot of Spider-Man. My best friend was busy with work so we talked in the morning and in the evening we FaceTime. I do notice when she is in a big high. She goes down low. That night she wasn’t feeling it. Sh broke down and while I tried to calm her down. I think did more harm than good. So yeah. She doesn’t want to talk to me again. Which makes me sad but I’ll respect that decision... I hope I’ll get to see her again one day. Oh and my tempered phone screen got cracked which is so annoying and I got a unsolicited call from an insurance agency. Which I settle since they can’t charge my card. Suckers 


Jan 27 😞😊

Today was a mellow day. Just did the normal routine stuff. Cooking, cleaning and playing games. I didn’t talk to my friend seeing that they said we need to take a break. Finally in the evening they called and we cleared the air. I’m so scared that one day they will stop calling but right now I am thankful that they call. My daughter lost her phone only to realise that it was in her drawer all along 


Jan 28 😊πŸ₯°

So it’s just a normal day today. Talking with my best friend. We planned to get Korean for lunch but my mom in law called and said she is coming over because she missed the kids. It makes us scramble cleaning the house. 🀣. Which is good. I slept after they left because I was super tired. Woke up in a sweat frenzy. I really don’t like it. I also felt super tired. Wife’s friends gave some corn dogs so I decided to fry it for lunch. Basically today ate a lot of friend food including the kfc that mom bought us for lunch. I slept early because I want to try to adjust my sleeping time. 

Overall this week has been a mixed bag. But I’m happy in the end of the day. I try my best to look on the positive if I have any... because you know... you try your best to stay cheerful and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment