First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 1)

So this year I’ve decided to do a weekly review instead of a monthly one. The reason is because that a lot of things happen that are not recorded on my phone. So it’s good to have some memory of it...

Jan 1 😁
Since the kids are away with their aunt. We can run our errands. I needed to get a battery pack for the phone... okay is it just me or everyone else calls it a power bank. I’m like at the shop and ask them. Do you have a battery pack? Excuse me sir, what’s a battery pack? 🀣. Had lunch at an old steak shop. Ordered something off the menu. It took an hour to arrive. The food was great but it turns out that there was something wrong with the system. So our order didn’t went through. Came back to the car we found out that wife didn’t close the door properly. So the car was left open for at least 5 hours 😳. Thank God nothing was stolen (or the car could be stolen). So H1 bought a skateboard. I use to be able to skateboard when I was young but now I think I loss my centre of balance 🀣. So before going to bed H1 came to me crying saying that she can’t find any under garments. I’m like what? How? Why? 🀯. She cried but I manage to calm her down. Really... a dads job is never done. 

Jan 2 😊πŸ₯°
Just finished the bodyguard this morning. I can say or a British show. They need to have people who can talk properly. It took me a while to understand what the main hero is trying to say. So today we are going to a get together at my dad in laws farm which he is going to convert into a resort by the end of this year. The girls woke up on a bad start. H1 is super pissed at H2. My theory is that she has to wake up early in the morning. We got them sorted out. Made our way here. It’s a durian farm that has a lot of mosquitoes... I’ve been bitten like countless times. Well I am sweet... so they left me with my dad in law while the rest went somewhere else. I notice that both of us are polar opposites but I try my best to show that I am interested in what he is planning for this land. He plans to build a resort inside the natural environment. Looks cool I guess. Ouch... mosquito bites πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. We had to stay until 3pm because our family is the host and plus we all to have one family photo. The problem is the girls are all sweaty and annoyed at this point πŸ˜…. I was so tired coming back so I took a 30 min nap to recharge as usual. 

Jan 3 πŸ˜’πŸ™‚
It’s been raining non stop since last night with some parts of the country has been getting flooded. And here I am wanting to do the laundry πŸ˜…. So today I we did the same song and dance with my best friend 😞. I was in denial at first seeing that they want to leave me. But after having a clear head I think I’ll be okay. It’s not goodbye. It’s just I’ll catch you later. So after doing groceries and having lunch. I had one big scoop of ice cream. Ice cream always cheers me up. There is nothing for me to do. I know they are not going away from my life... but it doesn’t help that I makes me feel sad. So I think I just need to keep busy... because when I am alone. My mind wanders... My best friend from Korea got a Lego Batmobile for his birthday coming in two weeks. So lucky... I am watching season 1 of Mindhunter. Heard it was good from so many people.

In other news 
• today we are getting 20c weather due to the rain. It’s too cold πŸ₯ΆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jan 4 πŸ™‚πŸ₯°
So the whole family is going on a diet. So that means that I need to start cooking healthy. Well that’s something. Let’s hope we can stick to it. So i just watched an episode of Star Trek Voyager. It deals with the emotion of love. What the Vulcan said is that love is a dangerous emotion. It can lead to sadness, anger, hate, jealousy, happiness, lust. Basically love is an emotion that is roll into one. Which I tend to agree. I think me and my best friend can make it work. Yeah I think we can. Well the day ended on a good note... so I’m happy. So I spoke to soon... we are going to part for a while so we can come back stronger than ever. For once I am really in peace with it. Because my feelings are clear. So one day God willing I will see my best friend again 

Jan 5 πŸ™‚πŸ˜…
Spending the day just relaxing and watching tv and playing super Mario sunshine. I am going to beat that game today... it’s getting boring but I don’t want my first game to be a unfinished one. My mom in law is clearing the house of the kids junk... and now the kids junk are in my house. All 8 boxes of it... it’d going go take a while to clear it. I was so tired and I missed my nap today that I decided to call it a day at 930. I know what is going to happen before it is going to happen. I am going to wake up tomorrow at around 3 ish

Jan 6 πŸ™‚πŸ˜…
Yeap it happened. I woke up at 330. As expected. I think my body only can sleep for 6 hours and then my internal body clock will just automatically wake me up. Did my prayers and exercise. After that at 630 I decide to cook right away. So it's now before 8 and my whole day is done. What am I going to do... Finish that damn Mario game today. [updated 1:45pm] yup finish that Mario game... yay. So one of our mutual friends wants us to invest on stocks... I’m like buddy... can you take your money out... he was like... yes... of course... have you tried it?... he said... no.. but I’m sure it’s there.. 🀯🀯. I’m like first rule of investing. Make sure you can take your damn money out 🀦‍♀️ . Get to talk to my best friend again but she is being all formal just because she doesn’t want to any incident to happen I guess. Which is good. Need to go out later to get some art supplies. We all have no clothes 🀣🀣... it’s all in a big pile on the bed so it’s like a treasure hunt everyday finding clothes 

Jan 7 😊πŸ₯°
A lot of things happen today. Let’s see woke up at 5am and did the usual. Had to get the cleaner from the train station. Cook... Finally finished Mindhunter. I don’t get why people say it’s awesome... it’s just alright I guess... it’s slow. H1 wanted art supplies but most of the shops over here doesn’t have a lot of choices except for the one at the big mall at the city. At 430 send the cats to the vet which I had to leave them there... and the got news that tomorrow the ps5 2nd batch preorder has started and tomorrow morning I can go and queue... this is going to be exciting. Me and my best friend are doing great. Overall it’s a good day 

In other news 
• today is the highest covid cases in the country with 3,027 
• White protestors went to the US capitol building to protest and someone got shot 

Overall. Week 1 ended good. Let’s just hope the momentum will continue... but again life can’t be all rose petals and rainbows... just take it day by day 

No comments:

Post a Comment