First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 22, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 3)

 Jan 15😊🥰😭

As I lie on the bed. Let me tell what happens today. Got up and didn’t felt like cooking. I was heading to the mall anyway to pick up my ps5. So I bought the family some kfc and Takoyaki. Good thing there were no roadblocks going to the mall. They miss my number so they didn’t allow me to go pick up my ps5 before 1pm. Went home and had lunch. After 1pm got my ps5. I was so happy. Oh did I mention I was talking to my best friend the whole day. It was awesome. They were also happy for my happiness. Came back hook the console and got an email for my new job. I have a 9 page translating job that I need to do. The problem with me is that my responsibility outweighs my need to have fun. Played 10 minutes of the ps5 and I had to put it down to do work. In the evening H1 decided to cook some fried rice. She put some rock salt in the rice and my wife took a big chunk of it (Like a horse 🤣). She is feeling the effects of it. I ended the day with two sad things. Had a serious talk with my best friend. We decided to put the friendship on hold for a while due to reasons. And my boss told me on how to do the work. She was patient enough with me so she said it’s a learning process. So I’ll be fine. So that’s all for today. Oh I’m done with Mindhunter season 2.

In other news
• my mom state is also on full lockdown for 2 weeks starting tomorrow.

Jan 16 🥰😭
Today wasn’t a lazy Saturday as always. I needed to finish my translation work. After that I need to cook lunch for the girls. After lunch I continued work and manage to finish it at 5pm. I really don’t know how much I’m getting paid for this. But I hope it’s worth it. But if it’s not I’ll be okay as well. I’m in it for the long haul. Today I spend the whole day talking to my best friend. We spend hours on the phone and just enjoying each other’s company. Finally in the evening we decided to put the friendship on hold due to the both of us feelings towards on another. As I said goodbye I don’t know if this will be the last time I get to see their face. I am a firm believer of hope of I am really hoping this is not the end but the beginning. At night I cook some fresh king prawns. Turns out I am allergic to a lot of shellfish. And there were a lot of fish so I developed hives all over my body. It was so annoying. Catching up on some Astro playroom. That game is so wholesome that I can’t help but smile every time I pick up the controller. Today started watching the first MCU (marvel cinematic universe) tv show on Disney+ called Wandavision. So far I’m loving it. Can’t wait for next week. Okay that all for now. It’s 2:30am I need to get some sleep

In other news
•Today the whole country cases has reach more than 4000 😰

Jan 17 😊🥰
Lazy Sunday they said. But for me I need to cook the shellfish that we bought yesterday. I did chilli crabs and butter prawn. The crabs were a bit hard to cook probably due to the wok is small. But it turn out okay. The butter prawn looks nice and taste nice as well. H1 didn’t like it. So she made her own lunch. After that I spend the day by finishing Astro playroom (game of the year for me) and started on Spider-Man remastered. My best friend called me again. So it looks like things are back to normal for us? Sort of? I don’t know...

Jan 18 😊🥰
Woke up early and didn’t exercise today. Need to get lunch ready because today need to send the wife to therapy. Therapy was good because I wasn’t the cause of her issues. Usually just the same old stuff. Kids. Work. Then we just had some sandwiches for lunch. Going back home I took a nap which make me miss the delivery guy for the new monitor. Talked to my friend and she is not feeling that well. Everything hurts. I feel so sorry for her since I can do anything. In the evening after cleaning up. I decided to clean up my gaming setup and to make it more cleaned. Said goodbye to my PS4 and now just the ps5 sitting on the right. Overall a good day.

Jan 19 😊🥰
There are a couple things I did. First I burnt my pressure cooker base. It took me 30 minutes to clean it up. Second my boss gave me two documents that I need to pass up before midnight. I’m so thankful that my best friend is there to help me in doing a bit. She saved an hour of my time. Other than that is just a normal day. It was hot so I manage to do some laundry

Jan 20 😞😭
So not all days are good days. Today is one of them. I didn’t want to cook and just wanted to play games the whole day. I did just that. Played some Doom in the morning and went to get some food for lunch. Manage to talk to my best friend in the morning which was great. Things started to change after 2 when I got another document to translate. After that I got a call from my best friend. They are not happy with the current situation and we need to talk. So we manage to to talk and it wasn’t happy talk. She cried. I am sad 😞. But my friend just gave me another document to do before midnight. They manage to helps bit so I get to finish it earlier. We had one last talk before and they told me what they felt. My heart dropped and I was sleepy as well. So I said goodnight and know tomorrow I have to say goodbye for good.

Jan 21 🙂🥰
So this morning was the long goodbye. Both of us cried. Well I cried a lot. We laughed. We talked. We said things from the heart. I am going to miss them. I think this is it. This is the end. I am going to miss them a lot. But I think this is not the end. I hope one day I’ll get to see them again. And that’s what I am going to based it on... hope. Without hope I’ll be lost. So I decided I need to do some grocery shopping. Got ready and tried to start the car. What do you know. My battery is dead 😥. So I need to call for a replacement battery and pay with money that I needed to save for something else. Sigh... Bought some lunch and after that just hang out and played some games. In the evening cook some pasta carbonara. I was sad because I miss my friend a lot and then after 8pm I got a call from them. They were not doing well like me. So we got to talk to it out. And we decided that we can’t be apart. So we are going to be the best of friends and this time we are going to work on it.

So overall week 3 there is some snags but it ended well. And let’s hope it continues 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment