First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

1/3 junjou na kanjou - Various Artist

I've been meaning to start a post about songs that I listen to but and then I realised something. I listen to a lot of songs. Like a lot of songs. So I don't think I can put all of them in the blog. Or if I could it would just take like 50000 posts or something. So I think I am going to do it depending on the mood I am in  I guess. So I am going to start with my most played song in my phone. I play this at least twice a day because I not just love the beat. I love the message of the song. It's a love song but with a rock tune. Oh and it is in Japanese. 

Over there years there are a lot of different artist who have sung this song but I think I love it from the all girl group Raise A Sullen (yes I listen to a lot of songs from all types of genre) 

1/3 junjou na kanjou - video 

Read the lyrics. It is actually a sad love song about two lovers who are not together but their love goes strong from each other. So yeah... Why do I love this song? I just like a rocking beat. I am like the least musically inclined person out there. And with that... A new post is born... I need to figure out more ways of writing about songs that I love  

No comments:

Post a Comment