First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Alien 3

My god this movie is boring 












What is it about?
The continuation of the second movie but all the characters are dead. Expect for Ripley of course

The Good
Signorney Weaver is back I guess

The Bad
The setting is in a prison which have like less stakes than ever
What made Ripley a badass in the first 2 movies now she seems like a different character.
All the people that we love from the second movie is dead
The really skip on the budget because the alien sucks 
The setting is all beige in colour. I really fell asleep.

The Ugly
The ending. Man.. The ending really is something 

After Credit: No

Verdict: You can avoid this movie. Not worth the time

No comments:

Post a Comment