First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Finally.. we got this figured out

So last week has been a bit of a mixed bag in my account. There were ups and there we downs. The downs sucks but after less than 24 hours we figured out that being alone is not the way to go for me. I can't just shut people that I care about from my life. So I finally decided to be the bigger man and just will try to make it work for both of our sakes. Frankly, so far things are looking good. We are respectful of each others time as well as being there for one another. These are baby steps but I want them to be in my life for the long run. So I make it work. Let's start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment