First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

High School Year 4 Part 2

 So let me write about things that I remember during my year 4 in School 

  • I love all my classes. But that doesn't mean I am good in all of them. My three worse subjects are physics, chemistry and additional mathematics. It's like normal maths but worse. I can never seem to get the hang of it 
  • We get 24/7 hours access to the new computer lab due to our own stream. Usually when we are there we just play around with different programs. I remember that one of my friends will slowly adjust the volume slider on the speakers and he will give that person a file. When he play it the loud sound will cause the whole class to laugh. It was hillarious 
  • Some of my teachers that thought me for last year have moved due to the new headmaster. Which sucks. The new headmaster was a bit of a stuck up 
  • Our class is small so it is a tight knit group. We tend to travel in packs. So we usually go out for lunch during lunch is not in session. We always got in trouble but after a while they just let us do it. Again we are a weird class
  • There are only 6 girls in class and 12 guys. Those 6 girls don't talk that much and low and behold I was assigned the head class again. Which I don't mind. It means I can go in and out whenever I want
  • My class is in the 3rd floor and let me tell you. Going up and down everyday is no fun at all
  • Oh yeah I am still 4 feet 6 inches so I was still small. However I am scrawny. I am just bones 
  • Still not an athlete so I don't join that much in sports. Even if I try to. 
  • The best part of this story is that I have friends in this class. Everyone was okay to me (expect the bully) and everyone tolerate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment