First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Move Along - All American Rejects

I was shuffling my youtube music app and I got a blast from the past with this song. This song is close to 17 years already. But it sends a great message. It says that in life things will get you down but all you need to do is just move along and something better will come along since there is nothing much you can do about it. Plus it has an awesome drop before the chorus so yeah. This is a good song to sing alone when you are in the car and feeling frustrated 


The video is also quite awesome in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment