First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Super Mario Sunshine

First game of the year and honestly it is not a fun game

Game no: 385
Genre: Platfomer
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2002
Factory Sealed: 215















What is it about?
Delfino Island has been dirtied by sludge and it is up to Mario to clean it up

What I liked?
The platforming is super precise. Which is fun in certain stages
The secret stages really test your platforming ability
The FLUDD is awesome. Playing with water is fun as heck
The stages are so vibrant. This game is so fun and colourful. You feel like you are on a vacation

What I didn't liked?
For a mario platformer this game is unforgivingly hard. One wrong move you will end up dying
Some stages are impossible to beat without being lucky (I'm looking at you the chucking stages)
The FLUDD is fun but really requires a lot of patience to handle
The Hotel Delfino stage. I didn't like it all one bit. Oh and the theme park stage
You have to beat all stages to get to the final stage

Status: Finish the game with 68 Shines 

Fun Factor: It a good game but really not for everyone. If you want a fun platformer, avoid this game







No comments:

Post a Comment