First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Spider-Man Remastered

The next Ps5 game. I revisit a good one 

Game no: 387
Genre: Action
Platform: PS5
Release Date: 2020









What is it about?
The masterpiece game from 2018 with a new coat of paint  
Check This Review for my thoughts on the game 

What I liked?
Ok lets talk about Ps5 enhancements

  • 60 Frames Per Second (FPS). The PS4 version on run at 30FPS
  • Ray Tracing (The picture above) Basically light reflects on mirror surfaces. 
  • A new Peter Parker. He looks more like Tom Holland now and I think it suits him 
  • No Loading Times. At all. I mean 1 second and done. 
  • All DLC is available 
  • Dual Sense Controller is amazing 
What I didn't liked? 
I didn't include this in my old review since this was my game of the year but this game have issues
The city crime just sucks. It is there to pad the game and it is just a waste of time to spend another 4-5 hours to finish it and get 100%
Everything that make you the Spectacular Spider-Man is locked behind your levels. You need to be a high level to really truly enjoy the game. Which usually takes like after 7 hours of playing 

Status: Finish the game with all the side missions (Didn't 100% it though) 

Fun Factor: I love revisiting it again. Since I've played it, it is not a contender of my game of the year. But it is an amazing game nonetheless. Better on the Ps5



No comments:

Post a Comment