First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 15, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 2)

 Jan 8 🤩🥰

So today is the day that the PS5 will go up for preorder. So I woke up early and got ready and came to the mall. Low and behold that there were already 21 people in front of me waiting. I am now sitting down between 2 pepper and playing with my phone... the shop doesn’t open for another 2hr and 30 mins. Okay at 830 the Sony employee came and asked us not to block other shops and queued beside the railings. The police also came because we are not social distancing ourselves. And then the employee said we have only 30 ps5’s to give out. I started to panicked because I think they were more people than 21 in front of me. He started to count and low and behold I was number 27 😅. So we are all giving a piece of paper with a number on it. We need to fill out our contact information. The piece of paper had a funny terms and condition. One of them read was anyone who is caught selling this ps5 at a higher price will be banned... which is good in my opinion since people are buying it and marking up the price. Oh I forgot to tell what happen to the rest of the people who queued behind me (by that time is was already close to 100). They left to the next gaming shop which already promised to do a preorder at 11am. But since the shop didn’t get any approval for morning launches... they were dispersed by the police. Got my piece of paper and then went to the get breakfast with people who were on the line with me. I treat them to breakfast since it’s the least I can do for them listening to me talking non stop 🤣. At 10 went back to the Sony store... queued... paid in full.. I kinda wanted the disc less version but Sony only have the disc version which was $100 more. Oh well... it’s better than not have any. After that went to mom in laws to get lunch. Took a much deserved nap after lunch. Woke up and H1 was in a mood. I kinda suspect that she wasn’t happy painting. So it was true. She didn’t paint because she was passionate but she wanted money. We immediately told her to stop. Because she is doing it for the wrong reasons and frankly my she was killing my mood. My best friend said trying to find a new car so we are brainstorming on that. Which is fun...

Jan 9 🥰🥰
Well today is very special day. But let’s not get ahead with ourselves. So woke up this morning and had to do my exercise because I miss yesterday since I need to get the ps5. And also we need to leave early since H1 needed to go to the therapist. So we arrived and waited. Low and behold I got a text from my best friend saying that she is around the corner. Mind you we’ve never met physically before so I ask if I could meet her. She reluctantly said no. But being the stubborn person I am I went anyway. We ran towards each other by chance. Said hi and she gave me a lift back to the hospital. That was an awesome experience and I can cross one of my resolutions for this year. I hope one day I can meet her for a longer time but for now... I’m happy. After therapy (which ended great since H1 wasn’t crying. We both went for lunch at the mall. Proceed with shopping. It was a fun day... the funny thing is that I was talking to her and then I realised that she has fallen asleep and I was talking to myself 🤣🤣. So far today has been a day that I will never forget. There was some things that happen later that I don’t want to say. I don’t want this day to end on a sour note. So I’ll just say... this day was extremely awesome

Jan 10🙂🥰
Today is laundry day... but it’s been raining this whole week that it seems impossible to dry to clothes. Didn’t have to cook today and my mom in laws maid is going home. So he is cooking for the last time. Our favorite nasi dagang. Back home I got a couple of news... first my mom became an honorary professor. That means she will be a professor for life. Second... my best friend from Korea... I just found out that her mom is positive for Covid-19. And her mom is 82. I talked to my moms and she said he doesn’t need to go home... but I talked to my best friend and she said ask him to come home just to visit. So I don’t know. Talking to my best friend a lot which is fun as always. Watching Mindhunter season 2. Still slow as ever... but I’m sticking with it

Jan 11 😅🥰
So today I cooked some chicken and fish... and the fish was undercooked 😅😅. It’s a good thing I can just re-fry it again. After lunch I went to do some grocery shopping. Coming back I wanted to find a 4K monitor but most of the shops are not selling it. Today I spend the day talking to my best friend. It was fun since we talked for hours... but all of that came to an end after the announcement

In other news
• the prime minister announce that starting the 13th. There will be a full lockdown for 2 weeks. Means limited movement with limited shops open

Jan 12 😅🥰
Today is the last day for me to move around the town before lockdown commence. So I did last minute shopping as well as stock up on cat food. My school mate made some food which I picked from my mom in laws house. She was guilt tripping me for not buying her any. So I called my friend to send her a packet of food. Bought pizza for the girls and found out that we only have like $200 left for 13 days before the next pay check. So that is going to be interesting. So lockdown is happening in less than 2 hours. Oh my best friend and I are having a competition... I’m going to win 🤪. Finish voyager season 5 which ends in a cliffhanger.

Jan 13 😊🥰
Finished watching Alien 3. Man that sucks. Today feeling to cook som western. So roast chicken and some wedges. Today just did some ironing. Went to go get some bread and it turns out there were no roadblocks on the road. So here is hoping that things will look up since I need to pick up my ps5 later in the week. Had some grill chicken sandwiches for dinner. Oh the highlight of the day is really talking to my best friend. We both are like two peas in a pod. We are really inseparable.

Jan 14 😊🥰
Cooked, cleaned and do the normal stuff. Watch some tv. Talked to my best friend the whole day. Being there is enjoying her shenanigans. Eventually we worked it out. In the evening I got a call from my friend to do some translating work. She gave me two documents which I did from 4-10 (my best friend helped me). Overall today has been a good but tiring day. My brain is overheating 🤣🤣🤣

Overall this is week has been an awesome week. Not sure I can keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment