First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Okay... here we go again

So yesterday I posted something and then I deleted it because the day ended so beautifully that I didn't want the memory of me being sad in the morning to cloud the day. So today I am going to post on what is currently the state of my mind moving forward. Without spoiling too much I think I am going to be fine. I am going to miss them a lot but a lot of great things were said and promises were kept. So I am a man who keeps his words so hopefully I get to deliver on that promise one day. So what does this mean? Well I need to live my life. The problem with that is that I am already living the best version of my life. Having they around in my life made living it a bit more fulfilling. Am I sad... Honestly yes.. but I am not broken. I think yesterday showed me that the memories I have is a constant reminder that things are going to look better in the future. Well I need to hope because that what I am running on... Hope... Hope that I will boomerang back into their lives one day... Okay time to start the day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment