First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 18, 2021

Astro's Playroom

I got a Ps5 and this is the first game I played

Game no: 386
Genre: Platfomer
Platform: PS5
Release Date: 2020


























What is it about?
A love letter to all fans of the PlayStation. You follow Astro as he journey throughout the years of PlayStation heritage

What I liked?
Everything. There. This game is one of the best games I've played in a while
All the Easter eggs of past PlayStation games. Really you won't know it all but when you get the reference is it fun to watch
Gameplay. Really the DualSense controller really makes this game shine out
Collecting all the artifacts in PlayStation history.
Did I tell you I like everything. Being a built in title for the PS5. It is an awesome way to start of your new system

What I didn't liked?
Nothing. This game is flawless for me

Status: Finish the game and collected all puzzles and artifacts 

Fun Factor: A must play. Game of the year for me so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment