First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Prometheus

Why do they even make this movie. 












What is it about?
Witness the origin of what started the franchise 

The Good
Well the movie looks clean. I like the cinematography
Some of the characters are interesting

The Bad
Everything. I mean why do we even want to know about this movie.
A movie about aliens there are no xenomorphs in it 
The bad guy is not really interesting 

The Ugly
If the ship is a donut and it rolls in front of you. You should go left.. OR right 

After credits: No but there is a before credit scene 

Verdict: Is it just me or the alien franchise peaked at 2 movies

No comments:

Post a Comment