First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Why do this things keeps happening to me

Made it before the next day. Really blogging everyday is actually a challenge since I usually don't have time to do it. So I have done all my chores and now I can rest and do some writing to past the time. Let's do a recap on how I am currently feeling right now. Last week was amazing. I mean I can say I had the prefect week. I was tired but the week went on without a hitch. So going forward I am quite worried. Covid case has just went up to 4000 cases and my state has the most cases as any state in the country. So I am quite worried about going out for now. I don't think the lockdown will end anytime soon but I also hope for the best. As for the family they are doing well. No complains from me so I consider that a win. The girls are enjoying their online school the wife is stressful with her ever growing work. As for me... I don't know. I mean I am okay but a part of me is missing for now. I said goodbye to my best friend. Basically we put things on hold due to complications in this friendship. We keep on doing this and every time I get sad. But this time I will be okay because I know they is not leaving me and one day I get run back to them knowing that I am a much better man. Am I going to cry? I hope not. Am I sad? I can say probably. But the key is to keep myself as busy as I can. So as I end today's post I am just going to pray. Pray that God listens and grant me the thing that I desire the most in due time. Ok I want to play some ps5 now... I got this for 48 hours and I've only touch it for 30 mins. Really... I am so responsible that I need to do some adulting first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment