First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 2, 2021

My brother

So I am going to dedicate one post on the guy who I look up to. The guy who gives me a hard time but deep down inside I know he cares for me. So the story of my brother is a beautiful tale. He was my play buddy when we were just the two of us. The thing is he is 18 months older than me. That means that mom paid attention more to me. Which in a sense is not fair for him, but I think in a way he grew up to fast. He is the opposite of me. He neither has a sense of humour or a could care less attitude. He was serious and stern all the way. He kind of was like a father when I have none

I have a lot of funny moments with him but I don’t think I’ll tell it. It’s just for me and he obviously won’t like it if he ever gets a hold of this blog 😅😅😅. 

So let’s skip ahead when both of us were in high school. He is a smart student. He got all As for his examination when made him eligible to a boarding school. He left me when I was in year 3 (I haven’t tell that story yet) and then something happen. He got really sick and mom had to be with him for his treatment. He was a different person but he came back the following year better than ever 

He is always busting my balls. When I am out of line or not following my mom instructions. He always will call me out on it. And if I refuse to listen (which I mostly do). I will get a beating. Since I am small. I am always the victim of getting beaten. Eventually I will stop talking to him and do the silent treatment which will make him apologize because he doesn’t like to see me getting upset. And then we repeat the cycle. 

I think our last meaningful interaction as brothers was when I was 16. After that he left for his higher education and I didn’t see him that much (only through the holidays) but by that time is just mostly casually talking. I mean we really have nothing in common but we usually talk about current events. I am going to tell another story about him but probably in further in advance I guess... since the young brother I knew is different when he came back from his studies.

That’s all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment