First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Alien

This movie is a psychological thriller 




















What is it about?
A space station crew discovered they have an unwanted guest 

The Good
The movie is slow but it a good kind of way. It builds tension and when the scare happens. It will happen out of the sudden
It a lot of walking in corridors and dark and steamy corners. A good for any horror movies.
Ripley makes a good action hero 

The Bad
I can't see the Alien that well. It just for a couple of seconds which sucks
The ending is awesome yet funny in the same time 

The Ugly
Nothing at all

After Credits: No

Verdict: No wonder it is a classic. A great watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment