First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

High school year 4

So after my year 3 results I get to choose what type of stream (its basically what I want to be when I grow up) of class that I want to attend. The choices are art, science or mechanical stream. The thing is I have no interest in doing all of that. Low and behold our school was chosen to do the pilot program from another stream which is IT or information technology. It means its computers and stuff. I am like. I like playing games on the computer. It must be the same. So I joined the class. Little that I know that this class was also a place where the school bully also went to (more on him on another time). The class was small. Only 18 people. Some of my friends from previous classes moved around. I did see them from time to time. But I love my class. We are kind of like rock stars. I think the school wants to show that we can handle a new subject. So we were given the best equipment. The best teachers and basically having the best stuff. And yet we have one of the worse students. So more on that later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment