First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 1, 2021

Alien Covenant

Well the last movie is a serviceable movie












What is it about?
The continuation of the last movie. 10 years after it

The Good
The story is face paced which is good
The Xenomorph is like way better than before 
The bad guy is really a bad guy (No it's  not the alien) 
Action parts was good

The Bad
The ending was predictable.
I didn't like the ending.

The Ugly
The sequel is not coming for a long time. Which sucks

After Credits: No

Verdict: The last movie is an serviceable movie. Worth a watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment