First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Quarantine Day 52

Yesterday I cooked tomato rice with red sauce chicken and salmon with teriyaki mushroom served with quinoa

We are almost home free. Another 4 days and the movement control order will be lifted. But they are going announce something new either today. Cases are sparttic in a sense that our curve is now at the below 100s. My hope is that they extend it for another two weeks just to be extra safe. But the government has far more smarter people that me. I am sure they know what to do. As for me I am still hanging there. 52 days has been a cakewalk I guess. I keep myself busy.. keep myself entertained and try to keep everyone sane.

It's the weekend today. yay

No comments:

Post a Comment