First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Streets of Rage 4

A great beat em up. Wish I had friends 

Game no: 366
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2020

i.ytimg.com/vi/5VwdCxjH7o8/maxresdefault.jpg

Streets of Rage 4 (for PC) Review | PCMag

What it is about?
The continuation of the Streets of Rage saga. Play as all your favourites as well as someone new. (I've never played the previous Streets of Rage before) 

What I liked?
All the different characters have different fighting styles as well as different power style
Axel is strong yet slow. Blaze has a good overall range. Cherry is fast but lacks power. Floyd is a good all around with a great range. Alex is a faster version of Axel. 
The hand drawn art style 
The different environment 
If you fail you can ask for assists. 
Game is short but there are a lot to do

What I didn't liked?
The move quite slow 
The game is unforgivingly hard even on normal difficulty. It's easy to play and difficult to master. 
Some of the bosses are cheap shots.

Status: Finish the game on normal difficulty 

Fun Factor: Worth to be played. I think this is going to be more fun with friends. Need to find me some friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment