First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Beware the Slenderman

A documentary about a brutal stabbing involving kids 

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/12883945/p12...

What is it about?
In 2014, two kids stab their friend because a fictional character ask them too. 

The Good
I find that kids are really stupid. Technology is also not helping because everything is accessible. The documentary shows that how easy it is to become influence to something not real 
How they show the process of what is going through their heads

The Bad
The lots of found footage of slenderman which really doesn't deserve a showing here. I mean this is a tad too long. They are trying to show that slenderman exist but this documentary lack substance since there is less footage of the girls. I think the problem is that they did the documentary too early.

The Ugly 
The way that people think this girls are heroes. That's just sickening. 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Just read the wiki article. The documentary can be avoided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment