First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Quarantine Day 49

Yesterday I cooked spaghetti two ways. First is the red sauce (bolognese) and the white sauce (carbonara) with meatballs and sausages on the side

It seems that in some places the cases are beginning to go down. As they say the curve is flattening. But I say it's because of the stay at home that is imposed by all the countries. Our country just ease the lockdown. So the cases won't pop up until next week the earliest. The good is that yesterday was our lowest reported cases by far. So the light is almost there. 

Cases is now at 3.7 million which is 0.06%. Still not even close to projections.

No comments:

Post a Comment