First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Quarantine Day 55

Okay blogger just changed their UI (User Interface) so it's going to take me a couple of days to get use to it. 

Yesterday I cooked fish curry and oat soup. Yummy as usual

So today in the news it shows that some world leaders believe that the vaccine may never come anytime soon and we need to be ready for the new normal. The earliest we can expect it  by 18 months (which would make it around October 2021). I am going to assume that there is going to be a time where everyone who got infected has already been infected. The problem with that is there are research shows that the virus can mutate and probably be resistant to the current vaccine so there is a lot of speculation now. I do know that over here they are trying their best in maintaining social distancing yet trying to live as normal as possible. But it's going to be hard. The say a second wave will be coming soon... that thought is just scary 

No comments:

Post a Comment