First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Day 57

Yesterday I didn't cook again. Yesterday we ate some "tempoyak pucuk paku" and "bubur pedas sarawak" (you need to google both because explaining them is very difficult). Kids ate chicken korma 

So there are some assholes who are taking the relaxed MCO easily. They are not following the rules thinking its above them. So the police is not giving any second chances. After this anyone caught not obeying the law is going to get fined. My worries if they take away the MCO and we are left being stuck here again like always. That's the thing. 30% of the world are iditos. And those 30% are causing the 70% to suffer the consenquences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment