First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Quarantine Day 63

Yesterday we are staying at the grandparents house. So I don't have to cook until further notice.But I ate salmon and some veggies yesterday 

So the police here informed that for those who pass the roadblocks are going to get it later when they go home. So that means that this lockdown is going to be extended after 9 June? Maybe? During Eid the police are going around the block to check each houses if there are a lot of cars. The problem is that most houses over here there are more than one car. I think 20 people is the average person that there is in a family. The most I known is around 15 per family. So 20 is not that absured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment