First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Quarantine Day 51

Yesterday I cook coconut curry chicken and some spinach soup.

With the ease of movement. Some places are trying to see they can get public gatherings back together again. Like going to the mosque and such. Hopefully the government will say no since our curve is going down well. It only takes 1 person to make it worse. In other news we have sick people running out from quarantine zones due to the fact they are illegals. So that's a problem... The good news is that everyone is practicing good social distancing.. Silver linings                         

No comments:

Post a Comment