First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Things that happen in April

So nothing much happened in April. Except a global pandemic. I did a seperate blog of the day by day activities but I can just give a summary here. Everyday life begins by cooking, cleaning and doing laundry. Sometimes when there are no more stuff in the kitchen. I have to make a quick grocery run. There will be time when I don't cook (usually once a week and that is when we take away outside). So that is usually the usual activity during the pandemic. The girls have online school so they at least have some structure in their life. The article that I was interviewed made it all the way to the New York Times. So I am quite famous for 15 minutes

Mostly been sending memes and pictures to friends. That's the only way to stay in touch. Video chatting with some of my overseas friends and checking up on them. This stay at home does make everyone feel a bit uneasy or anxiety. I played Final Fantasy VII remake and i turns out that's the only game I played. Watch a lot of twilight zone, silicon valley and a lot of movies. I need to start playing more games. Did some gardening from time to time and I found out that I don't like gardening. Oh and I cut my finger pretty badly. The idiot I am. I went around waving my hand like crazy. Which case a lot of blood to be splattered everywhere on the wall. My daughter took that opportunity to cover with some beautiful murals on the wall.

I did my annual anniversary gift to my wife. I can say I am rather proud of my work. So that's a bout what happen during this month. And fasting has started for a month and it will end in May. So more on that next month

No comments:

Post a Comment