First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Won't You Be My Neighbor

A very wholesome movie about a wholesome person 

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is it about?
It's about a person called Mr Rogers who created the first educational tv show for kids in the 60s

The Good 
I've never seen any Mr Rogers show before but I've heard about him. He is a person who really respects kids as a person and treat them like adults. 
I do believe his way of teaching kids. He is really a kind and gentle soul 

The Bad
I hate how people portray him on the media. 
I do believe that not all kids shows can be like that. He is not advocate for violent shows but that's what made my childhood. I mean I am not that messed up

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After credits: Yes

Verdict: A good documentary about a great person. I enjoyed it 

No comments:

Post a Comment