First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Florence

A very beautiful game 

Game no: 367
Genre: Other (Interactive Story) 
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2018

Florence (video game) - Wikipedia

Making Florence: a craft game studio at work | ACMI

What is it about?
It a story about live and love 

What I liked?
Everything. This game is simple as it gets. It a story about live and love 
Gameplay is simple but you are there for the story more than the gameplay 
The ending is satisfying 

What I didn't liked?
I wish it didn't end there for her. I wish there is more.
This game is flawless and yet it won't make my top 10 games of the year since there are lot of games that I've played that deserve a spot

Status: Finish the game. It's only 40 minutes long

Fun Factor: A must play for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment