First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantine Day 46

Yesterday I tried something new. I made hand roll sushi. There are three types which is egg, chicken and salmon. It was yummy. But it turns out rolling sushi is quite hard.

So there are 106 new cases yesterday. They say not to panic but I feel a bit panicky. They also say that we won't be done with the virus until 2 years. 2 years that a long time. The problem is the virus spread easily and the cases will always go up. So in two years that means r x 559 days (which equals to two years) that means we are looking at 27 million infected.... on a good scale. Which on hindsight it's not that bad i guess. But being two years in a prisoner at your own house that something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment