First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Quarantine Day 48

Yesterday I cooked chicken two ways. One with tumeric and one with soy sauce. Both of them I fried with potatoes and beans

Yesterday the whole country opened it doors. Malls are back in business. Offices are bustling with people. Basically it's business as usual but with social distancing put in the mix. We won't know any new cases until at least one week after the ease is imposed. Right now I am not going out since the are too many cars and people. The risk is not worth it. The funny thing is that the quarantine is going to end in one more week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment