First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Solo A Star Wars Story

It has its flaws but its an okay movie

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT...

What is it about?
The story of a young Han Solo and how it all started

The Good
The action is good
Space flight is awesome
There are some parts of the story is good and some part didn't work out

The Bad
Han Solo is an okay character but the supporting cast did overshadow him
His motivation became weird after he found the girl. I mean he still wants a ship I guess
He is the best pilot and yet the way he is shown in is not organically

The Ugly
The cameo character really doesn't make sense if you don't know Star Wars lore. Heck neither did I
Lando young is not the same as Lando on episode V. At least Han does act the same like his older version
It was supposed to be a comedy (or has some funny bits) but I didn't find anything that funny

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's and enjoyable movie but it doesn't capture Star Wars like Rogue One did

No comments:

Post a Comment