First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Quarantine Day 45

Yesterday I cooked some chicken curry for the girls. There are a lot of leftover that can be eaten today

So there are a lot of people who don't agree about the ease in lockdown. The problem with this country is that a lot of people are idiots. They will treat this lockdown as being free since everything is open. Heck you can dine in.. Which is really a red flag. There are a couple of countries where their infection double after they ease the restriction. I don't see what's their endgame but we have just to wait an see.

No comments:

Post a Comment